We are always looking for passionate people who can help us deliver the Mainetec difference to our valued clients across a variety of industries.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team we would love to hear from you, please get in touch with us and send through your resume.
Expressions of Interest – Sales and Service Representative
Do you have a passion for sales and excellent customer service?
Mainetec’s focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, on-site service and commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement.
Mainetec is going through an exciting growth phase – and looking for people keen to take on new challenges.
The duties for this position will include the following:
- Be lead point of contact for clients within your portfolio ensuring professionalism is maintained at all times
- Build strong relationships with existing and new clients and leverage these to maximise repeat business sales
- Promote new products and services to existing and potential customers
- Liaise with Mainetec workshop personnel regarding work schedules to ensure clients are provided with accurate job progress information
- Provide a high standard of post-sales service to clients through condition monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with clients and Mainetec staff regarding any product or performance issues and provide ongoing support to resolve
- Partner with clients to understand their specific issues, and provide solution-based recommendations to assist them
- Extensive knowledge of heavy mining equipment
- Trade qualifications would be highly regarded
- Extensive sales experience with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
- Organised and process driven with excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Able to manage changing priorities
- Experienced in use of Office products – Outlook, Excel spreadsheets
In return we offer a competitive salary, fully expensed tool of trade vehicle, mobile phone and opportunities for flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Email your resume together with a detailed cover letter telling us why you are suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Boilermakers – Mackay Based – $40/hour casual plus penalties
Are you an experienced boilermaker looking for Stability and Security? Mainetec is entering an exciting growth phase including structural, fabrication and manufacturing type work – and we need more great employees to join our team.
If you have the following skill set, we are keen to talk to you.
- A trade qualification in boilermaking
- Post trade experience in heavy fabrication and heavy repair
- Experience in FCAW
- A keen eye for detail, a strong commitment to quality and pride in your work
- An active and responsible approach to safety
- Be able to pass a 4G weld test to AS2980 standard, UT and visual
- Be able to pass a medical which includes drug and alcohol testing
Working at heights, forklift, overhead gantry and dogging tickets whilst not essential, will be highly regarded
What do we offer in return?
- $40/hour base casual rate plus penalties and shift loading; penalties are paid on the base rate, not a lower rate
- Constant town-based work with plenty of overtime – minimum 48 hours per week, every week
- Monthly all staff barbeque toolbox talks
- Monthly safety and service awards
- Free uniform allocation after completion of probation period
- Option to bank overtime as annual leave hours
- Variety of different work
- Opportunities for personal development for all employees
Please note this is NOT FIFO
Interested? Forward your resume to Rachel Cash at email@example.com
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888