We are always looking for passionate people who can help us deliver the Mainetec difference to our valued clients across a variety of industries.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team we would love to hear from you, please get in touch with us and send through your resume.
Experienced Boilermakers Wanted – $50 Hourly Rate – Immediate Start
Following the successful launch of our Hulk™ bucket range, Mainetec is entering an exciting growth phase with new manufacturing, fabrication and rebuild work.
In return for your experienced skill set and passion for quality, we can offer you:
- Stable and secure local work
- Plenty of overtime
- The option to bank overtime as annual leave
- Incentives to recruit new team members
- Free annual uniform issue
- Monthly performance and safety awards
- Opportunities for training and personal development
- And much, much more
Come and join our supportive team, where safety and quality are paramount, and our strong workplace values make Mainetec a great place to work.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com
Junior Design Engineer
Mainetec is a Mackay based engineering and fabrication company. We provide an extensive range of professional services supporting the industrial and resource industries.
We specialise in the engineering, fabrication and supply of a wide range of parts and equipment, from our state-of-the-art manufacturing base. We provide unsurpassed on-site services, including labour supply, asset maintenance and repair, equipment audits, condition monitoring, and design and drafting services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our engineering/design team as a Junior Design Engineer – Mechanical – at the end of 2019. Here at Mainetec we use the latest 3D Modelling and Simulation technology, we work with our clients to design, enhance and refurbish equipment to Australian Standards. Under the guidance of our supportive and knowledgeable team, the successful applicant will gain a vast amount of skills, experience and grounding in the engineering field.
To succeed in this role, applicants would need to have the following personal attributes and skills:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Take direction and instruction well
- Show initiative
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Team player, but able to work independently
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Good time management
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical
- CAD and FEA Experience – preferably Solidworks and Solidworks Simulation
- Proven mathematical ability
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to adapt to new programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Well presented
- Prior agricultural experience is desirable
You will need to provide:
- A short cover letter
- Your resume
- Copies of your appropriate engineering degree and any other qualifications
Please send all provided material to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Service Representative
Do you have a passion for sales and excellent customer service?
Mainetec’s focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, on-site service and commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement.
Mainetec is going through an exciting growth phase – and looking for people keen to take on new challenges. The duties for this position will include the following:
- Be lead point of contact for clients within your portfolio maintaining professionalism at all times
- Build strong relationships with existing and new clients and leverage these to maximise repeat business sales
- Promote new products and services to existing and potential customers
- Liaise with Mainetec workshop personnel regarding work schedules to ensure clients are provided with accurate job progress information
- Provide a high standard of post-sales service to clients through condition monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with clients and Mainetec staff regarding any product or performance issues and provide ongoing support to resolve
- Partner with clients to understand their specific issues, and provide solution-based recommendations to assist them
- Extensive knowledge of heavy mining equipment
- Trade qualifications would be highly regarded
- Extensive sales experience with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
- Organised and process driven with excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Able to manage changing priorities
- Experienced in use of Office products – Outlook, Excel spreadsheets
In return we offer a competitive salary, fully expensed tool of trade vehicle, mobile phone and opportunities for flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Email your resume together with a detailed cover letter telling us why you are suitable for this position to email@example.com
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888