We are always looking for passionate people who can help us deliver the Mainetec difference to our valued clients across a variety of industries.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team we would love to hear from you, please get in touch with us and send through your resume.
Expressions of Interest – Design Engineering Draftsperson
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the full-time position of Design Engineering Draftsperson.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced use of 3D SolidWorks CAD – minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience in the use of FEA SolidWorks Simulation CAD
- Experience in the use of 3D Scanning Technology
- Proficiency in creating detailed manufacturing drawings with all required details i.e. welding symbols and machining details NZS/AS standards etc
- The ability to manage a small design team and schedule workloads and set deadlines to achieve the targets
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in similar role (minimum 5 years)
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and Outlook
Attributes that will be highly regarded:
- Experience with heavy engineering fabrication
- Experience designing and drafting of cast parts
- Experience within heavy earth moving mining sector
- Engineering background i.e. mechanical/structural
We are looking for an experienced leader to drive a small team of design draftsmen. We require someone with similar experience with mining and earth-moving equipment and extensive software knowledge.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications, skills and experience, and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Mainetec’s focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, on-site service and commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement.
Mainetec is going through an exciting growth phase – and looking for people keen to take on new challenges.
We are currently looking for an experienced Estimator/Planner to join the team at our busy Mackay facility.
The duties for this position will include the following:
- Creating quotes in response to customer requests and managing follow up questions and queries
- Creating detailed scopes of work for new jobs
- Setting up new jobs in electronic system to allow creation of job packs
- Liaising with suppliers to achieve best value material purchases
- Following up material supply and communicating delivery updates to Workshop
- Creating client progress reports as required
- Managing job variations and updating electronic records as required
- Ensuring completed jobs are ready for invoicing
- Participating in post-job review process
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Engineering/mechanical background
- Heavy mining equipment/buckets experience will be highly regarded
- Sound Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Works to, and reflects back our values of Safety, Quality, Equality, Honesty and Respect
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and a covering letter telling us why you are suited to the role. Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888