Mainetec Pty. Ltd is an innovative Australian OEM specialising in fabrication, heavy equipment repairs, mine site maintenance, and parts supply. Our focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, unsurpassed service and commitment to quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the full-time position available for an experienced Finance Officer with an immediate start.
The Finance Officer has a varied role involving the functional, day to day completion of the financial operations of the company. They will be responsible for the management and reconciliation of all debtor and creditor accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Main point of contact for all debtors and creditors
- Scheduled payment runs
- Assist with reporting and analysis
- Daily reconciliations of accounts
- Other accounts and administrative duties
To succeed in this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes and skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Accounts payable and receivable experience
- A solid understanding of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Accurate data entry
- High attention to detail and quality
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment but also able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to easily changing work commitments
- Flexible, can do attitude
Attributes that will be highly regarded:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of EXO Business & Job Costing
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Access to a company rewards and recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
We are looking for someone to share our values of Safety, Quality, Equality, Honesty and Respect.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888