We are always looking for passionate people who can help us deliver the Mainetec difference to our valued clients across a variety of industries.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team we would love to hear from you, please get in touch with us and send through your resume.
Leading Hand – Boilermaker
Following the successful launch of our Hulk™ bucket range, Mainetec is entering an exciting growth phase with new manufacturing, fabrication and rebuild work. We are looking for passionate people keen to take on new challenges.
To be considered for this role, the following attributes are essential:
- Trade qualified (cert III in engineering – Boilermaker) with a minimum 5 years’ post-trade heavy industry experience
- Proven track record in a leadership position.
- Strong time management and people management skills
- A genuine commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong ability to read and interpret workshop drawings
- A keen eye for detail and a focus on quality outcomes
- Good IT skills
- Team player, motivated self-starter with a can-do, hands-on approach
The following would be highly regarded:
- High risk work license dogging
- High risk work licence forklift
- S1, 2 and 3 qualifications
- Understanding of quality systems to ISO9001
Excellent remuneration package available.
Interested? Apply via Seek or applications, including your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, should be sent to Anne Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888