Hulk® Excavator Bucket Range
Mainetec is excited to announce the release of the new Innovative Hulk® Bucket range [patent technology]. The Hulk® bucket has been in the design phase for well over 2 years and after much anticipated testing and engineering it’s now been released to the market.
Mainetec has always believed innovation is key to the future of mining and our business, so when developing the Hulk® bucket we took into account many factors of how we can design a bucket that gives our client a safer and more cost-effective product. The philosophy is simple “More Dirt Less Steel” and we have been able to achieve this by reducing the B.E.R Steel Vs Payload through an enhanced design similar to dragline buckets. Typically, buckets have been built the same way for last 30 + years; we have challenged the design and run Finite Element Analysis (FEA) side by side with the new Hulk® Bucket, which has shown that through innovation we can supply a larger Mainetec Linerless™ bucket that optimizes production using our ground-breaking design.
Hulk® Features & Benefits
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Truck pass matched – match bucket exactly to truck tray size eliminating ½ passes
- Less fuel burn – with less cycles required to fill trucks resulting in less fuel burn
- Faster Cycling – with less passes to fill truck trays will result in trucks getting back onto the circuits quicker
- Up to 9% More productive than standard OEM buckets
- Replaceable basket
- Larger Bucket still within OEM specifications
- Optimised material flow through innovative shape and design
- Reduce hang up of material
- Terminator® Hammerless GET System
- 100% Australian owned and locally manufactured and supported with Mainetec’s superior after sales & repair service
- Onsite support for auditing & monitoring
The Hulk Bucket is available for all larger style backhoe machines. To complement your purchase, we can also supply our innovative Terminator® lip, GET and locking system, together with Mainetec excavator hardware. For any enquires please do not hesitate to contact the Mainetec team.
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888