Mainetec Pty. Ltd is a progressive OEM specialising in bucket manufacture, fabrication, heavy equipment repairs, Plasma Transfer Arc Welding, mine site maintenance, and parts supply. Our focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, unsurpassed on-site service and commitment to quality, safety, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Mainetec is a values-based organisation with a positive and attractive workplace culture.
We are looking for a Storeperson (Mackay based) who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- 2+ years previous warehousing experience with ERP
- Intermediate computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Office suite
- Current high risk Forklift Licence
- Current Class C manual Driver’s Licence
- Other tickets such as scaffolding, gantry crane, EWP would be highly regarded
- Must embrace team culture, but able to work independently
- Physically fit
- Able to manage competing priorities
- High regard toward Workplace Health and Safety practices
The position will be a full time role working a 2 week rotating roster of dayshift/nightshift.
Duties will include:
- Picking stock and work in progress orders and processing through computer system
- Issue of consumable items
- Preparation of goods ready for dispatch by day staff
- Management of small tooling issues and returns
- Periodic stock takes
- Maintenance of warehouse to a high standard
- Maintenance of stock security and integrity
- General warehouse management including loading and unloading vehicles, stocktake, tool issue, material preparation and dispatch
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Company reward and recognition program.
- Employee assistance program
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888