WORKSHOP LEADING HAND BOILERMAKER
We are always looking for passionate people who can help us deliver the Mainetec difference to our valued clients across a variety of industries.
Mainetec Pty Ltd is an innovative Australian OEM specialising in fabrication, heavy equipment repairs, mine site maintenance, and parts supply. Our focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, unsurpassed service and commitment to quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the full-time position of Workshop Lead Hand.
As the Workshop Leading Hand you are responsible for the assisting the Workshop Supervisor with the effective management of the all aspects of the work floor. You will assist with mentoring and managing all team members, including tradesmen, apprentices, trades assistants as well and be a representative of the company
To succeed in this role applicants should have the following personal attributes and skills:
- Trade qualified (cert III in engineering – Boilermaker) with a minimum 5 years’ post-trade heavy industry experience
- Proven track record in a leadership position.
- Strong time management and people management skills
- A genuine commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong ability to read and interpret workshop drawings
- A keen eye for detail and a focus on quality outcomes
- Good IT skills
- Team player, motivated self-starter with a can-do, hands-on approach
The following would be highly regarded:
- High risk work licenses such as:
- Rigging or Intermediate Rigging.
- Understanding of quality systems to ISO9001
We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, can think on their feet and adapt to the changing requirements of our customer base. Ideally you will have imagination and flair to back up your formal skill set and a willingness to learn and progress.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities to develop and progress.
- Company reward and recognition program.
- Employee assistance program.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888