Mainetec Pty. Ltd is a progressive OEM specialising in bucket manufacture, fabrication, heavy equipment repairs, Plasma Transfer Arc Welding, mine site maintenance, and parts supply. Our focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, unsurpassed on-site service and commitment to quality, safety, innovation, and continuous improvement.
We are growing. In the next 12 months we will expand our footprint to be in 3 Australian states, and continue to grow our export business.
Mainetec are currently seeking enthusiastic candidates for boilermaker apprenticeships based in our Mackay workshop!
APPRENTICE BOILERMAKER (Mackay)
These are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- A strong interest in fabrication/boilermaking/welding
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve
- Ability to listen to, and follow, instructions
- Hard working, team players
- An alignment with our core values of Safety, Equality, Quality and Respect
What do we offer in return?
- Permanent full-time work
- Above award wages with overtime
- A well-supported, structured learning program
- Working with experienced trades people
- The opportunity for workshop and mine-site work
- Company reward and recognition platform
- Employee assistance program
- Opportunities to develop and progress
If you have completed your schooling and are looking for your next move, OR you’re an adult keen to take on a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Applications, including your resume and a cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888