Mainetec Pty. Ltd is a progressive OEM specialising in bucket manufacture, fabrication, heavy equipment repairs, Plasma Transfer Arc Welding, mine site maintenance, and parts supply. Our focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, unsurpassed on-site service and commitment to quality, safety, innovation, and continuous improvement.
We are growing. In the next 12 months we will expand our footprint to be in 3 Australian states, and continue to grow our export business.
EXPERIENCED BOILERMAKER (Mackay).
The position is initially casual progressing to full-time for the right candidates.
These are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Trade qualified (cert III in engineering – Boilermaker)
- Post trade experience in heavy fabrication and heavy repair
- Experience in FCAW
- A keen eye for detail, a strong commitment to quality and pride in your work
- An active and responsible approach to safety
- Be able to pass a 4G weld test to AS2980 standard, UT and visual
- Be able to pass a medical which includes drug and alcohol testing
Working at heights, forklift, overhead gantry and dogging tickets whilst not essential, will be highly regarded
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive hourly flat rate
- Constant town-based work with plenty of overtime – minimum 50 hours per week, every week
- Monthly all staff barbeque toolbox talks
- Monthly safety and service awards
- Free uniform allocation after completion of probation period
- Variety of different work
- Opportunities for personal development for all employees
Please note this is NOT FIFO
Interested? Apply via Seek or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888