Mainetec Pty. Ltd is a progressive OEM specialising in bucket manufacture, fabrication, heavy equipment repairs, Plasma Transfer Arc Welding, mine site maintenance, and parts supply. Our focus is on providing our customers with superior quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge, unsurpassed on-site service and commitment to quality, safety, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Mainetec is a values-based organisation with a positive and attractive workplace culture.
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Co-ordinator for our Mackay warehouse facility, who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Certificate IV or similar in Warehousing Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Highly proficient in Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- Must embrace team culture, but able to work independently
- Able to manage competing priorities
- High regard toward Workplace Health and Safety practices
The Warehouse Coordinator is primarily responsible for overseeing the stores, warehousing and distribution operations. Duties will include:
- Management of workshop stores and warehouse operations.
- Management of stores and warehouse personnel.
- Management of internal and external sales order processes.
- Management of inventory and stockholdings.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Company reward and recognition program.
- Employee assistance program
Please note that currently we are unable to accept applications from overseas candidates or candidates who require sponsorship to work in Australia.
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888