We are always looking for passionate people who can help us deliver the Mainetec difference to our valued clients across a variety of industries.
If you are interested in joining our industry leading team we would love to hear from you, please get in touch with us and send through your resume.
Apprenticeship – Boilermaker
The much anticipated Mainetec 2021 Apprenticeship intake is here.
We’re currently seeking enthusiastic candidates looking for the opportunity to learn and grow in a boilermaker apprenticeship. Kick start your career today and be part of a business specialising in new manufacture work and repairs.
We are looking for:
- An Interest in Fabrication/Boilermaking/Welding
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve
- Ability to listen to, and follow, instructions
- Hard working, team players
- An alignment with our core values of Safety, Quality, Equality, Honesty and Respect
In return we offer:
- Permanent full-time work
- Above award wages, with overtime
- A well-supported, structured learning program
- Working with experienced trades people
- Opportunity for workshop and mine-site work
- Company reward and recognition platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to develop and progress
SAY HASTA-LA-VISTA to your schooling, or if you’re an adult keen to take on a new challenge and CONTROL your future, contact Mainetec today!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close early October with successful applicants to start December 2020 – January 2021
Your project could be next – contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
21 Gateway Drive
Paget QLD 4740
07 4955 7888